Tradeline Finance Solutions
- Fund up to 90% of your supplier’s balance
- Fast and flexible arrangements
- No asset security required
What Is Tradeline?
Tradeline is simple unsecured finance, helping businesses purchase goods from overseas or domestic suppliers.
• We can fund up to 90% of the cost price, in just about any currency
• No property is required as security
• There is no minimum term, or lock in contract
• No ongoing fees or costs associated, so can be used on an ad-hoc basis
• Flexible credit solutions on 30, 60 or 90 day terms.
Tradeline is unsecured and doesn’t impact your banking arrangements. What’s more, the terms are 30 to 90 days, allowing you to buy stock and sell it before you have to pay for it.
Fast and easy approval
We typically have your finance approved in within just a few days.
Access Overseas support
With people in China, New Zealand and Australia we can negotiate directly with your suppliers to ensure payment is made on time.
How It Works
48 hour Approval
We pay your supplier within just a few days
An ongoing line of credit facility
What do you need to qualify?
Tradeline Case StudyThis importer of homewares and children’s toys needed to land stock urgently for the Christmas period. The bank was unable to deliver and the goods were being held in the docks in China. The supplier needed payment fast!
Our Chinese Tradeline team was able to liaise directly with the suppliers, confirm that the finance had been approved, arrange for payment to the supplier and secure the release of the goods for shipment.
The toys arrived in time for Christmas and our customer was able to deliver all the committed orders, delivering a very successful Christmas trading period.